FAQs: Why Drive?
1. How do I make a reservation?
Call (816) 471-1234 or our toll free number (800) 808-1131
2. Where do I go when I arrive at the airport?
Vehicles are parked at the center median with the driver standing outside with a sign with your name just outside the entrance to your airline.
3. How far do you travel?
We will pick-up and deliver at virtually any location.
4. How long does it take to get from/to the airport from/to my destination?
Kansas City International Airport is approximately 30 minutes from downtown. Driving time is dependent on the pick-up/drop-off location.
5. Where will the driver meet me?
Outside in the center median adjacant to your arriving flight's baggage claim carousel. Driver will be holding a sign with your last or company name on it.
6. What if I can't find my driver?
Please call the 24-hour number 816-471-1234 or 1-800-808-1131 and we will direct the driver to you.
7. Method of payment?
We accept all major credit cards and cash, no checks unlesss it is 1 week prior to the trip. Direct Bill accounts are available.
8. How far in advance do I need to make the reservation?
We ask for at least 24 hours notice, but will always make an attempt to accommodate last minute requests.
9. What happens if my flight is delayed?
As long as you remain on the same flight number we will track your flight. If you change planes please call in the new information. Our 24-hour number is 816-471-1234 or 1-800-808-1131.
10. What time should I schedule my outbound pick up?
We suggest that all transfers from the metro area be scheduled at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure time.
11. What type of vehicles do you offer?
Please see Fleet & Staff.
12. Can I get a confirmation?
We will e-mail or fax a detailed confirmation.
13. What if I need to make an extra stop?
If the addresses are close together, or enroute to/from the airport, a $10.00 extra stop fee will apply.